Thank you for purchasing products from Sausalito Foods, LLC. We make every effort to provide fresh, consistent, quality food. We are dealing with natural food products; so, we understand that from time to time inconsistencies may occur. If that happens, we will make every effort to correct the issue.
If you have purchased one of our Sausalito products from a retailer and are not satisfied, please return the products to the retailer. In most cases your item should be replaced or refunded.
If you have purchased products online at our store (www.sausalitofoods.com) and there is an issue, please contact us within 5 days after the package is received and we will work with you to correct the issue.
- Item(s) may be returned within 5 days of delivery date.
- Item(s) must be unused and in original condition.
- Unless the return is due to a Sausalito Foods shipping error, the customer (that’s you) is responsible for the cost of return shipping charges, including freight charges on large items
- Shipping charges must be prepaid on all returned shipments and we recommend that you insure all returned packages for your protection – Sausalito Foods is not responsible for return shipments that are lost, pilfered, or damaged.
- If item(s) were damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately. When possible, please take pictures of the damage so that we can submit the information to the carrier for reimbursement.
- Once each item is inspected we will issue a refund, exchange or credit for the value of the item, including taxes, less applicable restocking fees
- Shipping fees are non-refundable